Providing Comprehensive Legal Services
At The Bainbridge Law Firm, L.L.C., we represent clients in the areas of real estate law, homeowner association (HOA) law, construction law, business law and nonprofit law.
We are experienced litigators who will not hesitate to take your case to trial if that is what it takes to obtain a favorable outcome. Whenever possible, however, we will work to negotiate an acceptable agreement out of court to avoid lengthy and costly litigation, which saves you time and money in the long run. We also encourage mediation and arbitration, when appropriate, to reduce costs and avoid litigation.
Our Areas Of Practice
The Bainbridge Law Firm, L.L.C., provides legal representation for our Arizona clients, including:
- Real estate litigation: We work with homeowners, real estate agents, investors, commercial property owners and others in a variety of real estate law matters. From disclosure issues to title disputes, we have the experience to be your trusted Arizona real estate law attorney.
- Homeowner association representation: We represent homeowners and some HOAs in a variety of issues, including architectural issues, covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&R) disputes, assessment lien disputes and other matters. Because we have represented both homeowners and HOAs, we have a unique perspective that allows us to handle your case efficiently and effectively.
- Construction litigation: We help homeowners, commercial property owners and contractors to resolve issues involving breach of contract allegations, removal of mechanic’s liens, defective construction claims, registrar of contractors (ROC) complaints and others.
- Business litigation: We work with many small to medium-sized businesses needing help with various contracts and agreements, disputes, business litigation and other matters.
- Nonprofit legal matters: Our nonprofit law practice focuses on helping organizations operate efficiently and within the scope of the law. We also represent nonprofit organizations in disputes, litigation and government matters.
Putting Experienced Representation On Your Side
Contact our Phoenix office at 602-902-1930 to discuss your case with an experienced lawyer. We will guide you through the legal issues, examine all documentation and discuss all of your legal options.
For an analysis of your documentation and a legal opinion regarding your case, our office will charge $245 for an initial attorney consultation.